Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Re-purposing

Since I have started using coupons pretty heavily the one thing I have noticed is that I cannot find a suitable way to organize my coupons. Until today I had been using one of those 12 pocket expanding file folders. I had a decent system going to separate them, but while shopping I still had to shuffle through the stack in each file to find a coupon if I found a sale on an item (Kroger is good about not advertising all sale items). One of the blogs I was reading had an interesting idea on it to use a 3 ring binder and collector card 9 pocket pages to sort your coupons. 

Since I have a quite a collection of cards just laying around I decided to give it a shot. So far it looks as if it is going to be a pretty good idea. It took about 35 pages for all of my coupons but now everything is sorted and seperated in a way that I will be able to find the coupons I am looking for pretty quickly. I found the idea on http://mamioffour.blogspot.com/ . Her blog also lists coupon match-ups to good sales as does http://mrspennypincher.blogspot.com/...... If your headed out to do your shopping this week, check out these two sites and see if you can save a little extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment